Professional Office Space in Central Birmingham
How much does it cost?
A typical individual workstation costs £1750 per annum. VAT doesn’t apply.
- Furnished meeting rooms on all floors
- On-site facilities manager
- Filtered water coolers
- Staffed reception & secure access to offices
- Kitchen facilities on each floor
- Daily cleaning
- Mail sorting services for all incoming & outgoing mail
- Access to multi-faith prayer room
What additional costs are there?
- Annual charge for internet access £170.00 per organisation plus VAT at the Standard rate
- Monthly telephone charge of £17.03 per handset plus VAT at the Standard rate
- Telephone call charges are charged at cost plus VAT at the Standard rate
- Photocopying is £0.06 for b&w and £0.35 for colour plus VAT at the Standard rate
- Postage costs at cost plus VAT at the Standard rate
What length tenancy agreements are there?
BVSC offers tenancy agreements from 3 to 12 months with a 2-month break clause.
What other benefits are on offer?
- The opportunity to network and share good practice with organisations that share similar ethos and values
- Access to BVSC’s paid-for services such as payroll bureau, community accountancy service, conference facilities and consultancy services.
- The opportunity to access our extensive communication networks and raise your organisation’s profile, access to our Volunteer Centre and AskBVSC (advice on funding etc. for the third sector)
- Locate your organisation in the heart of the city - at the centre for voluntary action.
Please contact Emma Clarke-Allsopp on 0121 678 8817 for more information and to arrange a viewing